Kyxcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryan's Application. VoteclHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGryan's Application. Btn_donate_LG

Gryan's Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gryan

Gryan's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Gryan's Application.   Gryan's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:00 am

IGN: Gryan
::
1.)Do you know anyone on our server, (if yes, who [this greatly helps your chances]): Rhydan.
2.)Do you enjoy building in Cities or in the wild? Depends, i may build a house in a city if it is any goodm or i may build a cathedral in the wild.
3.)Do you mostly play creative or survival? Single player i stick to creative, but on servers i mostly do survival
4.)Will you grief our server? Griefing is an abomination, if i destroy a blovk, accidental or not, i will replace it, or inform the person who was hurt by this.
5.)Have you read all of our rules? I have, and i will respect the members of this server, and make sure my creations are up to standard. ###

Last edited by Gryan on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhydan

Rhydan

PostSubject: Re: Gryan's Application.   Gryan's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:04 am

Another wee lad from Prologue who found his home again, naturally giving a thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Gryan's Application.   Gryan's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:17 am

I'll reply seriously, I know him and I vouch for him.
Back to top Go down
I_WUV_UR_TACO

I_WUV_UR_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Gryan's Application.   Gryan's Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:54 pm

You have been added to the Member's list, thanks for your interest in Kyxcraft 2.0!
mc.kyxcraft.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryan's Application.   Gryan's Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryan's Application.
Page 1 of 1