Kyxcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bcaseb's Appeal VoteclHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBcaseb's Appeal Btn_donate_LG

Bcaseb's Appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bcaseb

Bcaseb's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Bcaseb's Appeal   Bcaseb's Appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

Hello, my IGN is Bcaseb, I have been banned for hacks, namely Xray and Flying, I Understand why I was banned, Had his happened on the server i moderate, i would have banned me too. I would like to be unbanned, I will not be installing xray anymore, it doesnt work past 1.2. I
apologize.

sincerly, Bcaseb
Back to top Go down
CrazyRaider

Bcaseb's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bcaseb's Appeal   Bcaseb's Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 2:57 am

I would recommend reposting this on the new forums, at kyxcraft.net. That way you can be judged by the current mods. I personally wouldn't let you back on, however I've had a past with you, so my opinion is a tad biased.
Back to top Go down
Bcaseb

Bcaseb's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bcaseb's Appeal   Bcaseb's Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:36 am

strange, this is how kyx told me he would communicating with players. must have misheard him.
wasnt aware he made a whole new forums
Back to top Go down
CrazyRaider

Bcaseb's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bcaseb's Appeal   Bcaseb's Appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:27 am

It wasn't announced via PM or email, from what I can see. All there is, that I know of, is some text on the Public Forum header. And that's pretty easy to miss when you frequent the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bcaseb's Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bcaseb's Appeal   Bcaseb's Appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bcaseb's Appeal
Page 1 of 1