Kyxcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to be on ur server VoteclHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inI would like to be on ur server Btn_donate_LG

I would like to be on ur server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leemesfi

I would like to be on ur server Empty
PostSubject: I would like to be on ur server   I would like to be on ur server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 am

IGN:
::
1.)Do you know anyone on our server, (if yes, who [this greatly helps your chances])
::No, But i would like to be on the server so bad.
2.)Do you enjoy building in Cities or in the wild?
::I love building cities or wild.
3.)Do you mostly play creative or survival?
::I like survival but if i need to do big thing like project i would like to be creative.
4.)Will you grief our server?
::No, And I will try to stop people that grief on the server.
5.)Have you read all of our rules?
::yes, I did read all the rules and I would like to respect them when i play on the server for the hole time.
Back to top Go down
leemesfin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be on ur server   I would like to be on ur server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 am

leemesfin wrote:
IGN:
1.)Do you know anyone on our server, (if yes, who [this greatly helps your chances])
::I like survival but if i need to do big thing like project i would like to be creative.
::yes, I did read all the rules and I would like to respect them when i play on the server for the hole time.
Back to top Go down
leemesfin

PostSubject: leemesfin Applction   I would like to be on ur server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:41 am

leemesfi wrote:
IGN:
Back to top Go down
Rhydan

Rhydan

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be on ur server   I would like to be on ur server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 am

Just notifying you that this is a survival server so even if you're working on something big you will not be given creative-mode for it. Everyone is playing legit and fair, even those building the spawn castle and town.
Back to top Go down
leemesfin

PostSubject: Sorry for the miss understanding :/   I would like to be on ur server I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 am

I did not say on the server I meant on single-player sorry for the miss understanding, About that I will never want to be creative even if ya want me to I like to play on survival Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to be on ur server   I would like to be on ur server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to be on ur server
Page 1 of 1