Kyxcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bangart's totally in the correct section application VoteclHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBangart's totally in the correct section application Btn_donate_LG

Bangart's totally in the correct section application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bangart

Bangart's totally in the correct section application Empty
PostSubject: Bangart's totally in the correct section application   Bangart's totally in the correct section application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:14 am

IGN:Bangart

1.)Do you know anyone on our server, (if yes, who [this greatly helps your chances])
Nope. :< But I hope to.

2.)Do you enjoy building in Cities or in the wild?
Both, though I do enjoy building homes in the sides of mountains and in trees.

3.)Do you mostly play creative or survival?
Survival

4.)Will you grief our server?
xD..Of course not.

5.)Have you read all of our rules?
Yup {###}
Back to top Go down
Dagren

PostSubject: Re: Bangart's totally in the correct section application   Bangart's totally in the correct section application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:15 am

I'd almost vouch for you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bangart's totally in the correct section application   Bangart's totally in the correct section application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:18 am

taco will be home within the hour, i am at work currently so i can't add you to permissions. I will be working on getting more people trained on membership additions soon (server is only 3 days old)

thank you for your interest, how did you hear about us?
Back to top Go down
https://kyxcraft.forumotion.com
Bangart

PostSubject: Re: Bangart's totally in the correct section application   Bangart's totally in the correct section application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:15 am

@Dagren Eh? Why? What did I do? :S

@Admin From the Minecraft forums, I got tired of playing 1 player all the time and wanted some other people to play with so I searched around on the survival maps and found you guys. You seemed pretty cool and lax, all the rest of the servers were intimidatingly large or rule heavy.

This one seemed like the best choice so I wanted to join~
Back to top Go down
I_WUV_UR_TACO

I_WUV_UR_TACO

PostSubject: Re: Bangart's totally in the correct section application   Bangart's totally in the correct section application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:52 pm

I noted on your application on the MCForums that you were added to permissions, welcome to Kyxcraft, mc.kyxcraft.net
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bangart's totally in the correct section application   Bangart's totally in the correct section application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bangart's totally in the correct section application
Page 1 of 1